Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Adventure

"I just don't find you attractive anymore" replies my husband. Well that went straight to my heart and broke it. Then to add "But don't worry I don't find myself attractive right now either!". That apparently is to make me feel better. Duh!!!! Doesn't........

That was my answer when questioning the husband why aren't we making love anymore. The next day after pondering (okay rampaging and sulking alternatively with a little homicidal tendicies thrown in) I went back to him the next day. "Honey" I said, (starting off with a positive feel) "when you said you didn't find me attractive anymore what exactly do you find unattractive in me now. Is it my new found weight, my psoriasis or my new hairdo?"

"That's about it" he replies and then clutches his chest with both hands trying to pry the knife stuck between his rib cage with blood spewing all over the kitchen bench. Just joking on the stabbing part. He actually turned and finished making his coffee with toast in his mouth.

Truth be told I actually did not really like myself either. What happened over the winter season, did I really eat 20 kilos worth. Arh yeh I did. He actually has a point not that I will ever agree with him on the hair. It cost me (well actually us) $260.00 and looks fantastic. Luckily he doesn't know the actual cost of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment