Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 2

Tuesday 17 November, 2009. Not weighing myself yet.

6.40pm. Thunder is booming and the lightening strikes are eclectic. Wonderful display of natures raw emotions. Not much rain. Off I go much to husbands amazement who actually says "You're not going out in that". "Rain, hail or shine", I reply. To my utter amusement I'm really not comfortable with storms, but determined I trot, well really waddle with big butt off.

The wind is unbelievable but it was 35 degrees today so the droplets of rain and storming winds were truly welcome. I only jumped a little bit when the thunder roared. When arrived to the waterfront the stinging rain and ferrocious winds ensured that I did not stay a few seconds to look over the beautiful bay lights. I did a quick little talk to God and said I did it and help me to keep this up. (Catholic but not practising if you are wondering but always have little conversations with him time to time)

Beat my record of one day for time and proud and just a little wet. Feet still killing me.

Note to self: wear thicker socks and try to remember to ring podiatrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment