Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 1

Monday 16 November, 2009. (124kgs) Oh God I can't believe I so fat.

6.30pm. (The animals as in family are fed and kids are bathed)

First walk. Husband is in shock as I say I'm going for a walk. He did not think I would do it and why should he every day I say I have to lose weight and exercise and go grab a pack of chips. Walk down to the waterfront and thank God for getting me there without taking heart attack first. Feel great doing this even though feet are killing me.

Limp back after 36 mins. swearing that I feel better to family and how lovely it was. Limp with sore feet (corns) to bathroom and have shower. Yep sure is great. Read to kids and clean up dinner and tuck kids and husband into bed. 8pm.

Put feet up and groan and moan till go to bed about feet.

Note to self: Pee before you start your walk and ring podiatrist to fix up feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment