Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 9

Tuesday 24 November, 2009. (still tired and hating exercise)

7.55pm. Start on punisher but it squeaks to loudly for husband to hear TV so after 3 minutes of "Is it bothering you", "No honey keep going", while he keeps putting the sound up and can't hear any of the movie "Harry Potter" I announce "I'll go for a walk". So down to the waterfront I go and then realise that the final "Packed to the Rafters" is on at 8.30pm. So walk a lot faster. Come home and shower and husbands movie is nearly finished. Missed first 20 minutes of show.

What do you mean a double episode of "Private Practice", I can't stay awake will 11.30pm. Manage to stay up till 11pm.

Husband stayed home recuperating from Christmas Tree job and enjoyed the sleep in. I took kids to pool because not exhausted enough and to give husband more sleep time. God I'm a saint.

Confession time: still felt a bit down at being the fatest as the pool today but spent the whole time playing with the children and bonding more than just watching from sidelines like most mums there.

No comments:

Post a Comment