Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 3

Wednesday 18th November. (122.7 kgs) (starting to feel pain in muscles)

6.30pm. Oh my God I still have muscles left and they are starting to hurt. Can't believe that I have managed to lose weight so fast but have not been snacking to much as the walk is a waste if I do. It's funny that when you start exercising you don't want to eat as much. Husband came home early today so got to laze around with him while the kids were napping. He admitted that he was surprised and proud that I walked in that storm last night. Well respect is a good start. Damn it I'm proud of myself. Go girl. Feet not so bad tonight.

Confession 1: My name is Karen and I'm a chocoholic. No really. I used to spend over $40.00 a week on chocolate alone. I could not get enough and I'm not talking bars either I'm talking full big family blocks per meal time for my 4th meal after dinner every night. When I got up one day and ate full block for breakfast I realised I had a problem. So I gave it up for 2 years. Now it would have helped if I drinked, smoked or at least drank coffee but no I don't have those other vices. (Actually all of them are my husbands vices and I have to take the higher road and not go there just for brownie points) So I ate marshmallows, only Allens and a lot of them. If you put them in the freezer they last longer in your mouth. Try it you love them. Then I went to white chocolate. Now none of these felt like chocolate on our tongue but they gave me the sugar high I was desperate for when I ate the chocolate. Still working on sugar high but have gone back to chocolate in very small doses.

Note to self: Clean house mother comes to visit early tomorrow morning. Wash the thick socks. Moisture face mask couldn't hurt either oh and "Heroes" new season has started tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment