Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 5

Friday 20th November, 2009. Still morbidly obese.

8.17pm. Right, kids fed and in bed, husband at work puting up huge Christmas tree in city. The punisher and I have a date. I'm a little sun burnt on back and arms and chest top, and we are in the middle of a heat wave and I'm exhausted from swimming this morning and exercising in the pool, but rather surprising I found the half hour exercising not so bad. That's right not so bad. It's a lot easier on feet and I recovered much faster than the last four days and I even went the extra 5 mins. plus going faster a couple of times.

It was hard swimming today. There was a playgroup and a whole lot of yummy mummies there and I was the fattest. Still I noticed that I really played with my two children throughout the 90 minutes we were there while they mainly stayed on the layabouts talking. Won't be long until I will no longer be the fattest anywhere.

Confession 3: I had lost 33 Kilos before. I lost my first husband to a car accident and found myself a widow at 29 years, no kids, fat and moving in with my mother until the courts had settled. So I joined a gym and got myself a personal trainer. It was great!! I would go to this mangy gym where only tough guys and went at night just before closing time. You see not only was I fat but I have terrible psoriasis on my legs. (Psoriasis is a skin condition that is not contagious) So I was always the fattest but I worked my butt off and in the end the guys all accepted me and greeted me because I was trying. Then another fatty joined the gym and I was the happiest of all. I was no longer the fattest in the club. See that is how us fatties think.

Note to self: Must shave legs more regularly especially before swimming. Christ I will almost need a chainsaw for this weeks job.

No comments:

Post a Comment